Friday, October 15, 2010

And so it begins...

I think the picture gives cadence as to how this blog will roll... if you are of the faint of heart, hate snarky and irreverent comments or require eye bleach every time you see a swear word then this blog is not for you!  All of the above, along with words that probably don't exist and which will mostly likely be misspelled, Will show up here.

Why create this blog in the first place? Because I want to say all these things on Facebook but can't ... my mommy is watching.  So, those of you who are lucky or Unlucky enough to stumble upon my dark, snarky and sometimes humorous mutterings beware... there will be more Gutter Mutters from Dee Dee's mind!  Muwhahahhaaaaaaaa! (Oh, and I really have an affinity for the exclamation mark so get used to that as well... high maintenance?  Yep! Big girl panties everyone!)        }:o)

2 comments:

  1. You tell 'em, er- us! I think I'm gonna like this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee Dee I have never been more attracted to you than I am right now! I find your deception and chicanery irresistable!

    ReplyDelete